About This Blog

This fall season has been a time of great change for me and Laura. I am well into my studies now at Biblical Seminary where I will be working on my Masters of Divinity for the next three years. I am working full-time as a staff worker for InterVarsity Christian Fellowship on the campus of University of Delaware. Laura has recently joined me in my efforts on campus as a volunteer staff member. We are both enjoying our time spent building relationships with college students. I will do my best to keep this site updated so that the many of you who are supporting us financially and spiritually will know better what is happening in our lives.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Big News!

We received big news this week. After several weeks of waiting, I am now official with InterVarsity. This doesn't mean that I have a job yet. It means I am now clear to begin fund raising. Honestly, the whole process kind of intimidates me, but we are convinced that this is where God wants us, and so we will be faithful to His calling. I am excitied to reconnect with many people that I have not talked to much since college. I am still waiting on supplies from the national InterVarsity office, but I was able to send out a small set of prayer letters this week. Last night I ordered my business cards (it makes me feel so offical).

2 comments:

beniamino said...

Congratulations on your second! Do you look the name Jared? I ask because it's my brother's name. How bout Emily if it's a girl (my sister)?

Got your letter and read it over and will pray for you guys.

The pictures of your family are cool; I especially like the one of you and your son.

-Ben Carter

Cathy Robins said...

What a cute son you have...I'm sure the next child will be just as cute, sweet, and smart <--- an unbiased opinion.
Good luck with the fundraising. Here's hoping it goes quickly.